Masking Fluid and Resist Pens
Fineline Projects and Applications
Private Label and Custom Applicators
TheFineline Masking Fluid and Resist Pens are durale and reusable dispensing applicators for Fineline's proprietary hypo-allergenic liquid latex masking fluid. The 18g Masking Fluid Pen and the 20g Resist Pen allow the user to precisely apply the masking fluid to a variety of surfaces. The unique cap wire closure system maintains an air-tight seal so that the masking fluid never dries out and is always ready to use.
- One of the only products currently available for dispersment of masking fluid without a brush
- Pen-like design
- 1" (18g) and 1/2" (20g) stainless steel needle applicator tips
- 1.25 oz bottle of Fineline hyopo-allergenic masking flid
- Durable and reusable
- Cap wire closure sysem
- Non-crumble masking fluid
- Recognized product used in the arts and crafts field for over 10 years
- Unconditionally guaranteed
- Simple to use. Ideal for use in scrapbooking, arts and crafts, model making, glass work, painting and ceramics
- Durable and Reusable. Applicator can be used time and time again. It does not wear out
- Precise. Draw fine lines and designs on a variety of materials including paper, canvas, ceramics, finished wood, metal, plastic and glass.
- Hypo-allergenic. Fineline Masking Fluid is one of the only, if not only, liquid latex masking fluids that can be used safely by individuals who are allergic to natural latex rubber.
- Non-staining. Unlike other masking fluids that require removel within 24 hours, Fineline Masking Fluid can remain indefintiely without staining,
- Non-crumbling. No tool or eraser is needed to remove the masking fluid. Fineline Masking Fluid simply lifts off the surface.
- Economical. Precise and efficient application.Material not wasted as with brush applicatio,No need to constantly replace ruined brushes. Closed system prevents masking fluid from evaporating or drying out in the bottle.